Monday, March 5, 2012

Permission to Pin

There are so many great resources on the Internet!
Who knows, you may even think that my little blog is one of them.
Nothing would make me happier than to know I shared something you found useful!

In the spirit of collaboration and sharing, I want to make it perfectly clear that you have my permission to "pin" anything I have created and shared.  Why am I being so formal?  Simple.


When you sign up for pinterest you agree to terms that state:

  • We own the rights to images we are pinning.
  • We grant full rights to Pinterest to use those images in any fashion!
If you love visual bookmarking with Pinterest as much as I do, then I know you'll appreciate finding blogs with the "permission to pin" logo.

So now that you know the reason behind my formality - Pin to your heart's content!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...