Sunday, June 24, 2012

Facebook Posting Party

A bunch of "Top Teachers" have gotten together to host a Facebook Posting Party.  Chances are you are here as a result of that.  Thanks for taking time to stop by.  I know some of you have yet to begin your summer vacation and others have just barely begun but if you are like all the other "Top Teachers" out there, you are already "Gearing Up" for what the 2012-2013 school year is going to bring.

With that in mind, I decided to pull together a bunch of my favorite creations to give you for FREE!  This 17 page PDF will give you a taste of the types of products I like to make.  I'm always glad to create new sets and I may already have elaborated on some of the ideas you will see.  I'd welcome your feedback in the comments section and would even consider doing some more custom design if you have a need.  Most of my design work results in a theme set that runs between $3.00 and $6.00 depending on what you want in it.

Don't forget to go back to the facebook page and click on some of the other Top Teachers to see what kinds of information they share on their blogs and what FREE item they may have posted.

10 comments:

  1. Your blog looks too cute! I'm thinking of getting my masters in Educational Tech as well, so my blog has a lot about tech, too! I'm your newest follower, and I can't wait to see what you have to post.

    Miss A's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with your decision. It was one of the best decisions I ever made. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie and partying with me tonight :)I also love tech and hope you will link up for Teacher Tech Tuesdays at http://transitionalkinder.blogspot.com Melissa O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the invite Melissa! I will definitely stop by. Maybe you'd like to guest blog here. Check out my Be a Guest Blogger link at the top of the page.

      Delete
  3. I am your newest follower! Found you through the freebie party! Thanks for the freebie!

    Stephany
    primarypossibilities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! Hope you will find the freebie useful.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for following Greg. I will definitely stop by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by Laura. I hope you will find plenty of great ideas here.

      Delete
  6. Your blog is great. I'm your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please visit my blog at Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...