Friday, December 29, 2017

#RingIn2018 with Dollar Deals


Over the years, I have found myself branching out to include technology across the curriculum.  In particular, I have found my niche in STEM lessons.  For the next two days, I will be joining in with a bunch of my colleagues on TeachersPayTeachers to offer a great deal on two of my favorite and newer products.  


Fifth grade teachers are especially likely to understand when I say that teaching Force and Motion can be a challenge.  Even so, it has become one of my favorite topics.  My Bowling Ball Scenario Task Cards are a great way to approach North Carolina Essential Standard 5.P.1 and for a short time you can get it for only $1.00 (offer expired on 1/1/18)



For a long time, my favorite way to review science vocabulary with the whole class has been I Have, Who Has games. My students love to make it a race to beat their previous time. A few months ago, I discovered Boom LearningSM 
If you haven't seen this app, you should really check it out.  I love task cards and I love digital tools.  You can see how it works if you check out my Weather and Vocabulary Review Deck. 


Boom Cards play on modern browsers (released in the last three years) on interactive whiteboards, computers, tablets, desktops, laptops, netbooks, Chromebooks, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets and phones, and Kindle-Fire tablets. Boom Cards apps are also available. Not sure your browser is modern enough? Try a free Boom Cards deck first. When you redeem your purchase, Boom Learning opens an account for you if you do not already have one. 

There is a really great deal going on until Dec. 31, 2017. (offer expired but keep reading to see the offer for 2018)

For TpT customers new to Boom Cards, Boom Learning will give you, for one year, a free account that lets you track student progress for up to 80 students. At the end of that year, you may renew or choose not to renew. If you do not renew, you will be able to continue using Boom Cards with the Fast Play feature. Fast Play does not track individual progress." You will always have access to your decks be able to play them with Fast Play.

Starting Jan. 1, 2018 the free trial will be 150 students for 3 months, still a good deal but if you like the idea of a full year free then you should ACT NOW! (FAST PLAY is an option with or without a membership. That means that you do NOT have to make any other purchase once you have bought a deck on TpT.)


Of course you can click the links I provided above to go straight to my two Dollar Deals but if you really want to #RingIn2018 with some great products, you should also go to TeachersPayTeachers and put the hashtag in the search bar.  (Clicking the link will automate the search for you.) 

Dollar Deals ended when we Rang in 2018 - don't miss out on future deals - Click one of the options to follow me so you will always have the most up to date information!

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...