While it is only Sunday here in the Eastern US, it is definitely Monday halfway around the world so... Cyber Monday has officially begun. Don't worry, it won't end until the very last time zone rings in at midnight Aug. 8th. Whether you're just getting started or I am the last stop on your treasure hunt, be sure to grab your copy of my 5 E's Unit Plan - Electricity - It's Elementary.
This file normally sells for $5.00 on my Teachers Pay Teachers Store,
but today it can be downloaded for FREE right here.
This unit is great for anyone who teaches about electricity. It can be used to enhance an existing curriculum and/or science kit or used as a stand-alone. Don't have a kit with supplies? Don't worry. This unit includes ideas for re-purposing common household items or using the typical kits you may already have. Students love to learn using my simulations and I have found that simulations build student interest in STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) careers.
Just click on the file menu in the google docs window below and choose download to get it right now.
If you like this item, please consider visiting my store and sharing a link to my blog with others, but hurry ... This PDF is only active for 1 day! You could also leave a comment below.
Once you've picked up my freebie, choose another website on the list and hop over there to check things out. Look for the blue CyberSearch buddy button to find more freebies. There are over $85 worth of materials you can snag. Bookmark any pages you like so you can come back and check them out later! You never know what great tips and information we'll share next.
Cyber Search Showcase Sellers and Websites
- Laura Candler Teaching Resources
- Lisa Frase Effective Teaching Solutions
- Rachel Lynette Minds in Bloom
- Ashleigh Swinford Education Journey
- Charity Preston The Organized Classroom Blog
- Jennifer Runde Runde's Room
- Karla Banks Life in Special Education
- Heather Kaiser The Teched Out Teacher
- Rosshalde Pak Education Shortlist
- Nyla Phillips-Martin Nyla's Crafty Teaching
- Margaret Whisnant – Taking Grades for Teachers
- PowerPoint Maniac PowerPoint Maniac's Teaching Resources
- Tracey Graham Smart Chick Teacher
Thanks to Laura Candler for setting this up. If you aren't already receiving her newsletter, be sure to sign up here, or follow her facebook page here.
*You are downloading copyrighted material for classroom use only. Please do not distribute it in any form, including copying it for other teachers or posting it online. Thank you for understanding.